The Heartsaver Paediatric First Aid course is designed to meet the regulatory and credentialed training requirements for child care workers. This course teaches basic first aid, CPR, and AED skills for children such as:
- What to do when a child or infant has a breathing problem
- Giving compressions and breaths to an infant or child
- Stopping bleeding that can be seen
Who should complete this course?:
Target audience are Nursing Assistants, Nannies, Parents, Nursery Workers, School Teachers and Youth and Child Association Workers
Learn to :
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Optional Paediatric First Aid Modules Are:
- Pediatric first aid topics (eye injuries; fever; suspected abuse; animal bites, tick and marine ,bites and stings)
- CPR and AED use.
- Asthma care training for child care providers
No matter where an emergency may strike, having the right skills can save time, and save lives. Learn basic skills in a relaxed setting, through a lecture / video based course, directed at exactly what you need.
Would you know what to do ?